Forums of Economics 411 image Play the game. How will you do? - Economics411.com!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

marketsworld.com
marketsworld.com
#1 Posted : Friday, March 02, 2012 12:57:44 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Gold went down 5% yesterday. It's off about $75 or more since only a couple weeks ago. Gold has to find its bottom, and there is money to be made on gold when it does. I had until recently used anyoption but they pay lower rates than this new one I have been using called markets world online financial betting AKA Marketsworld It beats the hell out of using a broker as markets world charges no fees at all. I figure gold has to be higher by the end of the month of March which is one of the binary option expiries available through markets world. Anyone got a view on this, can gold really keep going lower than it is?
Steve441
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 08, 2012 1:25:27 AM(UTC)

The only binary site I have ever tried is banc de binary or bbinary.com but I was put off by their carrying on that they are a "bank" somehow when they arent and that they require a $500 minimum deposit. I dont remember hteir payout rate being as high as Marketsworld.either. Think it was closer to 85%. Let me know what your experience is with marketsworld and I might try it out.
kim
#5 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2012 8:20:03 AM(UTC)

I have used nadex.com until recently switching to marketsworld. Marekts world's platform is certainly far more user friendly and intuitvely easier to understand than nadex.com, where I think it is geared more towards people who trade for a living.
kim
#3 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2012 8:24:46 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Steve441 Go to Quoted Post
The only binary site I have ever tried is banc de binary or bbinary.com but I was put off by their carrying on that they are a "bank" somehow when they arent and that they require a $500 minimum deposit. I dont remember hteir payout rate being as high as Marketsworld.either. Think it was closer to 85%. Let me know what your experience is with marketsworld and I might try it out.

I have used nadex.com until recently switching to marketsworld. Marekts world's platform is certainly far more user friendly and intuitvely easier to understand than nadex.com, where I think it is geared more towards people who trade for a living.